31 December 2010

1.  We were so lucky to have been able to spend time with our families for the holidays.  First up was Christmas Eve at the farm with my family.  We attended church at Swedlanda and then went back to the farm for our traditional Swedish meatballs and Swedish sausage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2.  Then on Monday, we celebrated with Eric's family with our traditional soup meal.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

3.  Once the holidays were over, it was time to get ready for Avery's dolly & me par-TEA!  It was her first kid birthday party.  It was SO SO fun...thanks if you brought your daughter and their dolly.  They were all so polite and we had tons of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

More pictures on the PDP blog!

4.  We date traded with Rach and Brad the past two nights.  Finley totally cracks me up and this picture epitomizes why I don't miss cleaning up babies after they eat spaghetti and how much I love having a dog who cleans up under the table! 

Photobucket

E and I got to eat at Redstone and catch a movie. Perfect date night!

5.  If you are the praying kind, please pray for my friends Melanie and Derek and their baby Lincoln.  Mel is my best friend from school.  I have had a blast sharing her first pregnancy with her, which ended a bit early when Lincoln was taken by emergency c-section on December 20th.  After experiencing some trouble after he was born, they have found that Linc suffered oxygen loss sometime during those last few days before birth and has brain damage.  My heart is breaking for them and their new little cutie.  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lincolnhendrickson/

While you are at it my grandpa is also in the hospital and E's grandma is still in the nursing home recovering from a broken hip...they could use your prayers as well.  Lift them up for us, will you?

We hope you all had a great Christmas with your families and we hope to see you in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment