26 November 2010

This week we decided to skip our traditional post.  We went to stay at the lake on Wednesday night so we were closer to Glenwood where we were to attend Thanksgiving at Sally and Rod's.  On Thanksgiving morning we ate cinnamon rolls and discussed the things we were most thankful for.  It was really hard not to prompt the kids, but I really wanted to see what THEY would say.  We went around the table letting the kids take turns.  Tate was bound and determined to say things completely different than the other two, but actually we were very impressed with what each of them came up with on there own. So here are each of our fives...

Tate Peterson Newman, age 6 years and 9 months, is most thankful for:
1)  the earth
2)  rain
3)  our house
4)  being alive
5)  toys

Avery Elaine Newman, age 4 years and 11 months, is most thankful for:
1)  dress up clothes
2)  my family
3)  my food
4)  my friends at school
5)  the sun

Beckett James Newman, age 3 years and 2 months, is most thankful for:
1)  my grandmas and grandpas
2)  my daddy
3)  Wrigley
4)  my house
5)  Emily and "Lizabelle" {our babysitters...real names Emily and Isabelle}

E and I decided we didn't want to taint each other's answers, so we decided to write them down.  So here are our fives this year...

Eric Alan Newman, age 33 years, is most thankful for:
1)  my wife and kids
2)  my job
3)  our support system
4)  my health
5)  our home

Jessica Gena Newman, age 31 years, is most thankful for:
1)  my wonderful family and friends
2)  my {part time!} job
3)  good health
4)  laughter
5)  a comfortable home

In all honesty, if you are reading this you are more than likely someone we count as a blessing.  We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment