24 September 2010

1. Last weekend was complete craziness. After closing on Friday, E went with my mom and dad to the lake to help move. I stayed with the kids, went to church on Friday night, T's football game on Saturday morning, drove out to the lake to pick E up, drove to Hutch for my niece Addie's birthday party, to Hector for E's 15 year reunion, then back up to Spicer to spend the night and Sunday at the lake. We had to fill the car with gas twice last weekend. Whew!

2. Eric DID in fact put the boat in the lake. I am sure that is not a surprise. It was nice to see the lake from in the boat. We are all extremely happy that they chose this cabin. We also had our first experience pulling out a dock and {attempting} the boat lift....interesting and quite funny...just wish it hadn't been so cold!

Photobucket


3. I love this pic I snapped last weekend of the kids. They are ALL frog lovers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4. Kasey was also at the lake last weekend. She had extensions in her hair when we got there. Avery thought it was so fun to make herself have long hair. Beckett couldn't stop calling her Hannah Montana and singing "You get the best of both worlds..."

Photobucket

5. Tate got his school pics back this week. I never have high expectations for these pictures, but both last year and again this year I have been pleasantly surprised and really loved the genuine smile he gives. I love that you can see his jack-o-lantern smile in full swing.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment