16 September 2011

1.  Although she doesn't make many appearances on this blog, there is a sixth member of our family that deserves a little face time.  Kara has been living with us since June.  We see her most days, but she is such a busy woman that it is usually at night when we are all hanging out in sweats and aren't really ready for a photo op.  This week I told her I was going to take pictures of her whether she liked it or not, so here we go.

When she is home you might catch her doing homework in her room...

Photobucket

Smile, Kara.  I said whether you like it or not...

Photobucket

2.  If she's not here, it might mean one of several things.  It might mean that she's in Duluth for school.  She goes up Tuesday nights and comes home Wednesday nights. She is taking the class that goes with her internship and guitar lessons.

Photobucket

3.  Or it might mean that she is at her internship in the fitness center at Best Buy Headquarters.

Photobucket

4.  It also could be that she's serving at Canterbury, which she still does a few nights a week.

Photobucket

That pic is gonna be her favorite.  I camped out on the couch with my camera and she woke me up to ask me what I was doing when she got home, to which I replied "stalking you to take your picture."  That's right.

5.  If its the weekend and she's not at Canterbury, there is a good chance she is with friends, in Duluth, or possibly in Madison visiting this guy...

Photobucket

Yep, Kara, I know how to steal pictures from your facebook page!  That's such a cute picture of her and Tom, but as I was looking through I thought maybe it wasn't the best representation of them.  This really shows their personalities much better...

Photobucket

No matter how busy she is, we sure love having her here and will keep her for as long as we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment