11 March 2011

1.  For five days this past week, we were parents of five.  Rae & B went on an anniversary vacation to California, so Jackson and Finley spent the week at our house.  The kids had SO. MUCH. FUN.  I surely wish I had taken more pictures, or at least BETTER pictures, but I was sort of...well...busy!

Fin is 15 months old and is at that age where she needs almost constant attention and/or supervision.   She is hilarious and is starting to say lots of words.  She has got the puppy noise down pretty well and when she wasn't at my feet saying "Up!  Up!" or on my hip helping me cook she was following Wrigley around most of the week.  Apparently in one of their early conversations Wriggs must have told her that his food was really good, because any time I wasn't watching I would find her like this...

Photobucket


She would run away if I tried to get her to spit it out.  When I finally caught her she would smirk and gladly spit it right into my hand.

Photobucket

2.  Jacks and Beckett were stuck like glue all week to each other.  This, as we have seen in the past, can be the best of times and the worst of times.  They go from love to fight and back again before you can even fix the problem.

Photobucket

Don't they just look like trouble?!

Finley, on the other hand, had her own little babysitter in Avery.  Avery rode with Fin in the car and couldn't stop laughing as Finley echoed her "Uh-oh!" about 1,000,000,000 times.  They laughed just as hard in the tub.  Whenever Finley needed a diaper change, Avery was right there to entertain her so she would sit still. This is the closest Aves will ever have to having a sister, so we're glad she likes her so much!

Photobucket

3.  On Friday night my parents came and rented a hotel in Shako so the four older kids could stay overnight with them and swim.  Kara also came to swim with us on Friday night.  We forgot our kids life jackets and we were so glad to have 5 adults for 5 kids!

Photobucket

Saturday morning was much easier to manage when all the kids had their life jackets.  I am not sure why there are only pics of E coming down the slide with the kids...all of us took turns going down including Grandma and Grandpa.  Grandpa even took Finny down the big slide!  He would hold her out of the water when he hit the pool.  She didn't even get wet and twice she yawned when they got down!  We laughed so hard.

Photobucket

4.  Saturday afternoon we took a few walks.  E took Tate, Aves, and Finley on a walk with Wrigley while Beckett and Jack napped.   Then Grandpa decided to take the kids' hair for a ride with the pony...

Photobucket

Fin's hair definitely worked the best!

5.  Overall, it was a great week.  They were all great kids.  I am so glad that they are such good friends and always make each other laugh...

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. SO.MUCH.FUN. Thanks again for taking the kiddos, I know they had such a blast.

    By the way - I'm pretty sure you have some of the WORST pictures of Finny I've ever seen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete