29 April 2011

1.  Last Sunday we celebrated Easter for the whole weekend in Hector.  We stayed at the farm and got to celebrate with my family, grandparents, and aunt on Saturday.  E went into town and hung out with his high school buddies on Saturday night and had so much fun. Sunday we went to church at Swedlanda and then headed to Rog & Becky's for Easter with the Schei family.  The camera, which I had charged and packed, was left on our kitchen counter.  Thank you, Becky, for sending this one for us!!

Photobucket

2.  Monday Tate had his recheck for his broken collarbone.  He has developed quite a bump at the break spot and still has some pain, but they were very pleased with how he was healing and told him he could ride bike, go out to recess, play in phy ed, and even take swimming lessons in a few weeks!  They told him to be smart about the things he does...there are definitely still some "Absolutely not!"s flying around here, but he is happy to have a little more freedom. He still protects that arm by holding it to his body which he is SURE is the reason he came in 3rd in the mile run in gym this week instead of 2nd like he did in the fall.  =)

  Photobucket

3.  Avery yelled to me one morning this week to come quick.  As I ran to the living room she said..."He's a wild animal, but he sure laughs a lot!!"  They have found lots of uses for their new jump ropes from the Easter Bunny, though not one of them has been jumping rope...

Photobucket

Photobucket

4.  We are just as tired as everyone else here in Minnesota is with the weather.  Monday's 67 degrees was such a tease.  We did take advantage of every second, but we are ready for a real spring to get here before its supposed to be summer!  Here is Beckett trying out the bike horn he got from the Easter Bunny...

Photobucket

You're welcome, neighbors.  I don't know which was more annoying...him honking his horn or when he learned to blow E's trumpet in the garage!

5.  When we were at the farm for Easter my mom borrowed me her Nook and told me I had to read Heaven Is For Real.  I couldn't put it down and when I finished it Tuesday morning I immediately told everyone including my pastor they HAD to read it.  If you haven't read it yet, go buy it.  For real, people...life changing

1 comment:

  1. I love Bucky's laughing face, you can almost hear his giggle through the screen :)

    ReplyDelete